Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

Hello World (Again)!

If you have noticed, I have written a different blog post the other day notifying all my readers that this blog will serve as my “emo” blog of some sort but now, after a few days, I have thought of another drastic change. I exported all my posts from a not so updated blog that I have installed in blogger to this ever changing blog of mine (and I hope this is the last time)!

Yes folks! I am going to make this blog the new domain for my “education blog.” I will try to document all my struggles as a mom to help my children with their assignments.

Wow! Sounds so challenging eh?! Oh well, as for me, I find it VERY challenging because I am not a perfect mom. So, if you find my journey worth the read, please subscribe. Let’s mingle all the way. ;) OK?

9 comments:

  1. No human is spotless, for as long as you see the best of people and the situation. That's what sets you apart from the rest, Mommy Rubz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Mommy Joy! It is so awesome of you to come and visit me. I am so honored by your presence. I am so happy that you have taken time to comment on my not so popular blog. Thank you so much!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm taking advantage of the bad weather, visiting blogs...this seldom happens. hirap walang kasama sa bahay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay! so nice mommy Ruby. I bought a domain too for my kids journey in learning. i got so much to share like my sons projects, progress and things they do in school, even bullying. =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! For this education blog Momi Ruby :-) I have one too :-) and I like to write what my kids struggle or success from their school :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, I'm sure you will have a lot of good things to share with your students at church Mommy Rubz :-)

    Visiting here!

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's cool... I'm sure when it's educational, your viewers and readers will learn something from it. there is no instruction on how to properly mother our children, but when you share your experienced to others when it comes to parenting, this will surely help those moms and new moms on how to overcome a situation like you have.

    ReplyDelete
  8. We can only find dents or mistakes if only we are going to compare one thing from the other and that makes the difference between perfect and not. And if you think your happiness doesn't depend on them then you never been as spotless as you can be.

    ReplyDelete